Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Gallery vol. 1

I am using this post to publish a link to one of my Facebook photo albums showing pictures of Noah taken from his birth to six weeks old.

For all childhood Tony Hart fans, play the Gallery music first by clicking on the first link below, this will take you away from The Muse so use the back button on your browser (once the music is playing) to return and then open the gallery link (2nd link below).


The Gallery mood music...



Another post is on the way shortly so drop in on your worldwide web travels and say hello (just like Morph...).




4 comments:

  1. I'm likin' that matinee jacket, very suave

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little thing!

    And very cool music to set the tone.

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, your little boy is lovely. Thank you for sharing your blog and hope we can continue to see the progress of Baby Noah. My daughter is expecting a baby in November and there are indications that it is Down's. I know we will love it as much as you love your boy. Best wishes for the future. Mary B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great update on both Dad Mum and little fella, miss you all,

    Defacto life is not scripted and that's what makes you love, grow and learn.
    Looking forward to my little girl arriving and already planning her first date with young Noah, hope she teaches me as much as you have learnt and if I grow and added bonus,

    Peace light and happiness

    ReplyDelete