Friday, May 29, 2009

My Adventures...by Noah, aged 11 months

Welcome to my adventures update. As you will see from the below, I have been keeping very busy with my Mummy and Daddy and learning all sorts of new things.

Tooths

My first tooths have now broken through which was really sore but now I have two really sharp spikes to bite (my food and Daddy's finger) with!


Moving

I am trying to crawl and have managed to go backwards a few times. Each time I try to go frontways, I seem to go in reverse but they tell me I'm nearly there. In the meantime, I stay happy by shuffling around circleyways which confuses my Daddy lots!

Speaking

I can now say "Dada" and "Mama" which seems to keep Mummy and Daddy smiley. There was one time when I said "more" and "bed" but it could have been a fluke, I'm not sure. My Mummy does lots of work with me every day and it is lots of fun, I even get to play splishy splashy with my ducks which makes a mess and I like it! I also did the Lámh sign for 'Fish' one day which my Granddad taught me to do, he is old but funny!

Some photopics of me...


I can now sit up on my own...


I have great fun with my silver foil cape...


I have been painting with my hands...


...and with my feet.


Check out my work...


I am very proud of this canvas...


I love story-time with Daddy...


I have been practicing on the swings...

And am getting really good at it!


I don't understand why Mummy and Daddy have those silly glasses on...

I like driving my new car...


I like it a lot...


I love standing up for a mummy cuddle...

This is my Formula 1 Debut, just call me Jenson "chocolate" Buttons...



















Me and my pals playing in the park, it was BLOOMin' great fun!
(Ava was there too but we missed her in this photosnap).

Thanks for reading about my adventures, lots of cuddly smiles to you and see you next time!

Noah x

2 comments:

  1. I love F1, so when you sign up for a GP team, let me know and I'll book the tickets to go and cheer you on.

    It was a real pleasure meeting you again last weekend, you are doing a fine job growing up. :-)

    ReplyDelete